is an eco musician and environmental justice advocate based in the San Diego area. She is a trusted voice in the movement towards a compassionate economy. Whether reaching audiences through song, speech, or environmental events, she aims to raise awareness of policies, technologies, science, and arts that have the power to balance the earth’s ecosystem with our economy.
She has performed alongside legendary artists, spoken on college panels, been broadcast over public radio, and supported sustainability and festival events. A pianist since early childhood and recording artist since 2003, her original music is featured in corporate stores such as TJ Maxx, Hershey’s, and Abercrombie Kids. Ashley’s new LP, Let’s Talk About the Weather, can be found across media channels, including iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Google Play Music and Bandcamp.
- “Warning Call” from Ashley’s LP Let’s Talk About the Weather.
- Gabe Lehner producer (9Theory).
- It’s The Chemicals (feat. Scarub), Inspired Flight.
- Business For Benefit.
- B Corps.
- Book: Altruism by Matthieu Ricard.
- San Diego 350.org.
- “Let’s Talk About the Weather” from Ashley’s LP Let’s Talk About the Weather.
- Tiny Houses.
- Movie: Garbage Warrior. Garbage Warrior on YouTube.
- Biogas Energy, LLC.
- Three things you can do: Community, Conscious Consuming, Getting out in nature every day.
- Jacquelyne Price, HHP, CNC, CCMH from episode 49: Kalos Transformational Healing (Grandma’s Magic)
- 12/7 EcoDemocracy at T Short Galleries 7-9.
- 12/9 The Altruists at Hill Street Cafe 7-8.
- 12/10 The Altruists at Nates Garden Grill 6-8.
- 12/14 Solo eco-musical performance at San Diego Green Building Council Social 5:30-8.
The one thing people need to hear
Live Compassion. Compassion for yourself. Compassion for your neighbor. Compassion for other creatures. Ask “Did I live compassion today?”