Chef Lance Roll
Simple Bone Broth to AMAZING Bone Broth
Love is the ultimate spice.
I get asked all the time, “how do I use this broth?” First, I want to state that we create all of our broths to medicinal quality using the traditional brewing method to ensure the highest nutrient density and the most delicious flavor. We like to call it what it is, a traditional sipping broth. That said, over the next few weeks I’ll share my top favorite ways to use our very own bone broth. Each of the recipes to follow builds off the next and know that there are many variations according to your likes and dislikes.
Before we begin, a lot of you also wonder, “what time of day and how much should I consume?” Again, this is very subjective but it has been suggested that drinking broth in the morning is a great way to charge up your day. I like to have at least one cup of broth a day. The science also supports using the broth at night as the broth then gives the intestinal lining a nice coating of gelatin that can be effective in healing all sorts of gut issues. As the body rests and rejuvenates during sleep, the immune system within the gut is getting much needed nutrients and the collagen/gelatin is helping to heal the actual surface of the digestive system allowing for greater absorption of nutrients and overall healing!
Now let’s ease into things with my first “recipe,” The Basic Cup. To make The Basic Cup, simply use 8 – 10 ounces of your favorite flavor of The Flavor Chef Bone Broth, add a pinch of Real Salt, heat and enjoy! That was easy!
Of course, everyone has a preference for the type of salt they like. We like and use Real Salt. We just ask that you utilize a quality sea salt that contains a high concentration of naturally occurring minerals. This ensures the highest nutrient density and keeps in line with our real traditional and healing food mentality. ~ Chef Lance Roll
More on “Simple Bone Broth to AMAZING Bone Broth.”
Love yourself. Get your feet in the sand or on the earth.
- Paul Chek and the C.H.E.K. Institute
- Nourishing Traditions – The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats
- Townsend Newsletter 2005 Bone Broth
- Jade Institute Bone Broth
- Sally Fallon: Broth is Beautiful
- Lance on Sean Croxton’s Underground Wellness podcast (all episodes with Lance)
- Simple Bone Broth to AMAZING Bone Broth
- Palomar Water
- Dr. Kulreet Chaudhar on Dr. Oz
- Hydrophilic Molecule or portion of a molecule is one whose interactions with water and other polar substances are more thermodynamically favorable than their interactions with oil or other hydrophobic solvents. They are typically charge-polarized and capable of hydrogen bonding.
- Bio Individuality
- Dr. Tom O’brien on Gluten
- David Pitman Mary’s Chicken
- Throw away your microwave
- Lance on Heather Dane’s Facebook page Love Yourself To Great Health
- Chef Lance Roll All over YouTube