Ep. 77 Jake Eagle: Waking-up To Living A Conscious Life
The first 4-½ minutes of this episode will give you a taste of what’s to come in the full 45-min interview with Jake Eagle. Just a few things we’ll be talking about:
- Honesty, integrity, courage and love.
- The “Redo.”
- The Four Minute Meditation.
A little about Jake and Hannah Eagle: Jake and Hannah Eagle have been happily married since 1993 and both marvel at how easy their relationship has become. This is due to the communication and relating skills they use on a day-to-day basis from the practice of Live Conscious.
Jake Eagle was a licensed psychotherapist for twenty-five years. Now he coaches and mentors individuals and couples. Hannah practiced classical Homeopathy for twenty years in New Mexico and now she provides alternative health consultations. They moved to the big island of Hawaii in 2017 and they continue to conduct Live Conscious Retreats at beautiful locations around the world.
Mentions and Resources
- “That which I repress, contributes to my anxiety.”
- The model based on the three levels of consciousness: safety, heart and spaciousness.
- The work of John and Joyce Weir.
- The Answer To ALL Relationship Issues: “Does not the uncertainty of our time teach us the most important lesson of all - that the ultimate criteria are the honesty, integrity, courage and love of a given moment of relatedness? If we do not have that, we are not building for the future anyway; if we do have it, we can trust the future to itself.” ~ Rollo May
- The Four Minute Integrative Meditation.
- View Previous Webinars including “How NOT To Fight” and “Moving from Anxiety to Peace.”
- Live Conscious Retreats
Live Conscious website