Ep. 068 Station Co-Lab: Play, Pray, Learn and Grow
Craig Saloner and Robert Goodman
The Station Collaborative Learning Institute is a non-profit 501C-3 organization whose mission is to empower leaders to thrive through learning, healing, collaboration and service. They envision a world of healthy, cultivated leaders and their followers who work together to solve seemingly unsolvable problems. At a time when humanity is facing wrenching disruptions and relentless turmoil, our relationships with ourselves, one another and the earth are severed and suffering. Founded in 2016, the Station Co-Lab was developed to create spaces where decision makers, innovators, leaders of self and enterprise come to get nourished and trained for the challenges we face. "We are here to make a stand for the tenacity of the human spirit to adapt to these tribulations and emerge with exhilarating advancements with unlimited promise."
Topics, mentions and links
- Whole Detox by Doctor Deanna Minich.
- Craig is one of the founders and builders of the intentional community EVO (Emerald Village Observatory).
- May 15th, 2017 launching a series titled “Eldership” lead by spiritual leader, healer and minister, Racquel Palmese. This Eldership workshop is an exploration into what it means to be an Elder in today's world. Find out more HERE.
- Nutritionist Amy Saloner on Facebook.
- Station Co-Lab is the only place in California where the Exerbotics equipment and methodology known as DCT (Dynamic Contraction Technique) are used. The Station’s collaborative partner is Nick Bartolotta MPT, HHP.
- Master practitioner Kyle Shinners, L.Ac, HHP practices Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture at The Station Co-Lab.
- May 10th, 2017 6:30 PM “The Broadcast” LIVE at Station Co-Lab with room for 400+ people. SEE the schedule.
- The Garden of Eden in Encinitas.
- Gerise Pappas (Eneagram) on Facebook.
- Launching soon the 3-tier “Membership” program.
- Scripps Ranch “The Campus of Life.”
- The “Donor Fund” can be accessed at Station Co-Lab or via PayPal.
- Defining Moments.
- The Station Co-Lab complete schedule.
- Katherine Bird.
- Artist David Lesinski.
Craig Saloner / CEO Station Co-Lab Robert Goodman / COO Station Co-Lab Station Co-Lab 6350 Yarrow Drive, A Carlsbad, CA 92011 Office 858-376-7254 www.StationCoLab.orgWorkshops and Events Schedule