It Just Might Be Good for What Ails You
Jan Tucker is a certified trainer and healer in the Spring Forest Qigong lineage. She came to the art of qigong, a movement practice similar to tai chi, to treat her chronic bronchitis and a failing immune system. Her Chinese master said, “This works like acupuncture without the needles. … it works with universal love energy.”
- The healing takes place by removing blockages in the human energy system and aligning with natural yin-yang dynamics.
- Jan applies the healing touch manually, and also works with patients remotely, with success.
- Qigong addresses emotional and mental health issues, like stress, as well as physical ailments and conditions.
- By boosting the immune system, she says it can help with the threat posed by the coronavirus pandemic.
“If you believe in qigong, it works. And if you don't believe in it, it works anyway … because we're working with universal laws here.”
Is qigong right for you? Jan asks her prospective clients these questions:
- Do you have a chronic and persistent illness?
- Are you highly motivated to conquer your health problems?
- Are you open to alternative health solutions that have stood the test of time for 5,000 years?
- Are you open to learning things about how "healing" energy works that Western medicine doesn't incorporate?
- Are you ready to commit yourself to make a major change in your life?
If you said yes to all 5 questions above, schedule an exploratory call.
Contact Jan Tucker
Jan Tucker, Author at Healing with Qigong
Alternative Health Tools
You can find us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and anywhere else you get your podcasts.
Contact co-hosts Lisa Victoria and John Biethan.
Leave us a message on our Contact Page.
Produced by John Biethan.